Friday, March 19, 2010

Here I Go!!! …or Still Going, but Faster!



As many of you may know, i've been having this innovative, creative, awesome idea! which nobody has ever had, of creating a blog for some time now, wow!!! that's a reality now.

For many years now i've been struggling to change my path towards CG and Animation, the shift has been slow, but this will change radically as i'm only a few days away from starting a year and a half of intense, committed and long awaited studies at Animation Mentor!!!. That was the final push i needed to make this blog.

I will be posting my progress on the school, cool animated short films, animation/CG related news etc. Many of you may be thinking…why in english?, well, easy, i can practice my english (many of you too), i'm not gonna re-write the bible in here, most of the people that will read this i'm sure knows at least 95% of what i'm saying, and finally because i want to make this global!!. I'm flirting with the idea of writing in both spanish and english…but we'll see. The design will change and the name too :S.

3 comments: