Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"The Cool Walk" 2/2 - Class 1 - Week 11


It's week 12…3 months!!! wow, that was fast. I'm happy because the term ends, but i'll miss my class, this is a strange thing to say 'cause i really don't know them personally, but well, it's true.

So here's my final assignment, the completed walk splined, with a little hop added in the middle, and in a 3/4 perspective, it took a long time but i really enjoyed this, i couldn't stop tweaking those tangents!.

This is my final Stu pose, the theme this week was "balance", i never did one of these poses so fast, it took me like 10-15 minutes!!!, that was crazy, 'cause i've been like 10 hours tweaking other poses, i don't know, i just stop when i'm really really happy with it, luckily that saved me some extra time for the animation. :)


Walk Cycle Completed




Stu Pose "Balance"

2 comments:

  1. Ese caminar esta muy fino!!
    Impresionante que ya pasaron 3 meses, time flies!
    Epa que rata lo que le hiciste al muñequito en la stu pose ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ke buen trabajo se ve mucho tu progreso ... congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete